Bus Operator Openings
- At least five (5) years licensed driving experience.
- Valid CDL License with Class ‘B' or 'A' with "P" (passenger) and "S" (school bus) – OR
Valid Class E Driver's License with a CDL permit
Permit required: Class ‘B' or 'A' with "P" (passenger) and "S" (school bus) endorsements, with no air brake restriction
- Must not exceed five (5) points on Motor Vehicle Record for moving violations within the last five (5) years (based on Safe Driver Plan).
- Must not have any violations involving alcohol or drugs.
- Background check, drug and alcohol tests, and DOT physical
Visit http://www.pupiltrans.org/training.html For Training Information
- Must complete DOE training and DOT/Broward District Schools testing requirements
You may submit applications at any of the following Transportation locations (8:00am - 4:30pm):
|North Terminal||754-321-4000||2300 NW 18th Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33063|
|Central Terminal||754-321-4480||3831 NW 10 th Avenue Oakland Park FL 33309|
|South Terminal||754-321-4100||900 S. University Drive, Pembroke Pines, FL 33025|
|Central West Terminal||754-321-4150||2320 College Avenue, Davie, FL 33317|
|South West Terminal||754-321-8025||20251 Stirling Road, Pembroke Pines, FL 33332|
|District Office||754-321-4400||3831 NW 10th Avenue (2nd Floor), Oakland Park, FL 33309|